This is what I’m up to right now.1
I’m currently living in New York City with my spouse, Jackie, and our senior chihuahua, Deno.
This is how I spend my time:
- Working as a Sales Engineer in the Building Automation industry;
- Planning a renovation project to make my home office a more enjoyable place to work in;
- Trying to find time to relax and enjoy the holidays; and
- Trying to keep a tiny basil plant alive (I will make a pizza with fresh basil before winter even if it kills me).
My current priorities in life are:
- Being a supportive partner;
- Finding time to learn, pursue hobbies, and to be more creative in general;
- Daily movement/exercise;
- Self care, including eating healthy and sleeping well; and
- Reducing the amount of stress I carry around with me.
I’m always looking to broaden my horizons and work on novel projects. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to work with me on anything!
This is a living document, I’ll add and remove activities and priorities as my life changes.
Current as of November 21, 2023. ↩︎